Monday, July 15, 2013

Got my fill today!

I totally thought I sent a post while I was at True Results after my fill but I guess it didn't go through...

Anyway, I just updated that today with my official weight, I was actually one pound over my presurgery date but the nurse practitioner said to not worry. It's hard to maintain the weight loss from the pre op diet when eating normal portions which I have been.

She gave me something to numb the area and then started with the big needle. It wasn't painful but she had quite a bit of trouble locating my port. She poked around, a lot. I'm very glad I was numbed up. I had 4.5ccs in my band so she put in another 1cc and she was confident that that will put me in the green zone. She said most people are in the green zone anywhere from 5-7ccs.

I also got cleared to start hitting the gym. Basic walking, elliptical or bike things. No crunches yet :) I also got approved to go down the river with friends with this Saturday but apparently the weather might not work with our plan :(

That is really all I have to update for now! Hope everyone has an amazing week!


EDIT::: Does it sometimes take a while for the 'fill' feeling to take effect? I'm not noticing a lack of hunger and I have to finish the day on liquids.

2 comments:

  1. Some people report not feeling their fill for a couple of days. I have over 6ccs in my band, and I can feel it right away now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your fill! I hope it puts you in a good spot to continue losing. I had my EGD today so I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete