Friday, July 5, 2013

Update and Weigh in

Hey, guys, sorry I've been MIA. This week is a hard one for me. Monday marked two years since my niece passed away. It kind of taints the Fourth of July for me a little bit. I miss her. A lot. I try the majority of the time to keep an upbeat attitude about her passing, well, as much of an upbeat attitude as possible about a 13 year old passing away. She was beautiful, smart, musically talented, kind-hearted, loving and fiercely loved by her entire family.

She was also quite the goof ball.

Wednesday was my weigh in. I was up half a pound. I was quite annoyed about that but actually yesterday I started my "time of the month". So I'm discounting that gain. Hopefully it was just water weight and will be gone by next week. I am definitely eating pretty much normal food but I am eating healthy things. I am also eating small portions and am full for hours after so I think all the swelling in my stomach is gone and I am ready for a fill. I have that appointment set up for the 15th of this month. The biggest thing that I need to work on the most is getting back into the habit of drinking more water. And not with my meals... haha

That's about all that's going on for me right now. I have a ton of homework that I need to catch up and I need to do some cleaning around the house, so FUN weekend for me! Ha! 

Maybe I'll talk my roommate into a movie this weekend, after we clean..

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of your niece Alli. :-( Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing someone is never easy, especially at such a young age. Sorry to hear of your loss.
    I'm glad you're doing well otherwise, I'm sure the small gain is water weight so no worries!

    ReplyDelete