Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ten things for Thursday

1. I am so excited to finish school and become a court reporter. I think it's an interesting field and my days/cases can/will be interesting. Also, I feel special that I know this foreign "language" that blows everyone's minds.

2. My favorite color is red.

3. My favorite flower is Sunflower. Yes, I know my Kansas is showing.

4. I was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas and I moved to Tempe, Arizona almost three years ago.

5. I am the youngest of four. I have 6 nephews and 4 nieces (plus, one more to determined on June 21!)

6. One of my nieces passed away almost two years ago and I always told her that on her 18th birthday, I'd go sky diving with her so in August 2016, I'm going sky diving even though I am terrified of heights.

7. As a child I loved horses and bunnies but it turned out I was very allergic to them.

8. When I was young, I was setting the table for my Mom for Sunday dinner and I was carrying a stack of plates and stepped on our dog's tail and when he jumped, I dropped all the plates. I cut my finger so badly that if it was any deeper, I would have lost the top knuckle portion of my left pointer finger. Now, I have a scar in the shape of the christian fish symbol.

9. I always brush my teeth when I shower because I don't feel completely clean if I still have morning breath.

10. I am so happy to have started this blog and reached out to future and current lap-banders. I am grateful for the support and advice you guys give to me!

2 comments:

  1. I love red & sunflowers, too! My favorite is the daisy though.
    That's a great promise to keep, I'll go sky diving with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your blog and will check back often to see how you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete